Friday, July 5, 2013

Items I Created For Sale

Items I have created for sale
In a previous post I have explained items that I am selling on a website for a profit. I thought I would describe these items in more detail and explain why I feel anyone would love to have these items. My products that I am selling all have to do with movies and would make great gifts for anyone who enjoys or absolutely loves movies. They are very comfortable and come in a variety of different colors. I will list the items I am selling then add a description of each item.

1.       Men’s v-neck t-shirt
2.       Bumper sticker
3.       Women’s t-shirt
4.       Hoodie

Men’s v-neck t-shirt: This item is $23.99 and comes in the colors black, navy, grey, and stone blue. The sizes that are available are small, medium, large, and x-large. This is also available in 2 x-large for an additional charge of $3.00. The shirt says I am a movie star with a blue star below the wording that is outlined in orange. The material is 100% cotton so it is highly advised to get a larger size then you normally wear because it will likely shrink. Any man who enjoys movies would like this t-shirt because it is comfortable and looks manly. It would make a great gift for special occasions or holidays.
Bumper sticker: This item is $4.19 and comes in the colors white or clear. There is only one size available in this, which is 10”x3”. The bumper sticker says I <3 Movies. The colors of the writing are orange with a blue heart. It is printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant ink, which means no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain. Anyone would enjoy this bumper sticker that enjoys movies. It can be given to both men and women and will let other drivers know that the person is a movie fan. It would make a great gift for any occasion or just because.
Women’s t-shirt: This item is $20.39 and comes in the colors light blue, light yellow, and light pink. The sizes that are available are small, medium, large, and x-large. This is also available in 2 x-large for an additional charge of $3.00. The shirt says I <3 movies. It is a light weight t-shirt that is comfortable and casual. It is made from pre-shrunk 100% cotton and stays soft and durable no matter how many times it is washed. This shirt is not only fashionable for going out, but also is perfect for lounging around in your sweats or pajamas. It would be a perfect gift for any woman that loves movies.
Hoodie: This item is $41.99 and comes in the colors white or grey. The sizes that are available are small, medium, large, and x-large. It is also available in 2 x-large for an additional $3.00. The hoodie says I <3 movies. This hoodie can be worn over any type of shirt when a person gets cold. It can be worn with blue jeans, sweatpants, or even pajamas. This item is not too tight and not too loose. It is made with a mixture of cotton and polyester to make it last longer and provide more comfort. It is designed with a drawstring hood and a kangaroo pocket in the front. This item would be enjoyed by anyone who enjoys movies and loves lounging around in a comfy hoodie.
These are the four items I have created to sell to anyone who enjoys movies or just wants a comfortable item to wear. I hope everyone looks into purchasing these items and enjoys them! I made several different items that would fit anyone’s needs and likes.
To purchase these items, you can go to www.cafepress.com/allaboutmovies2





No comments:

Post a Comment