Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Lone Ranger Movie Review



The Lone Ranger
This last Sunday I went to see the new movie Lone Ranger in Theaters. I am not a big fan of western movies but one of my friends wanted to see the movie so I decided to go with. I was caught by surprise that I actually enjoyed the movie. It has Johnny Depp who is an Indian in the movie and he makes the movie very funny.
The Lone Ranger is a Disney Movie that stars Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer. It is a thrilling adventure in which the famed mask hero is brought to life through new eyes. Tonto, the Native American spirit warrior, states the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice. This film takes the audience on a runaway train of impressive surprises and humor as the two heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
Considering that the movie is a Disney film, you would think it would be okay for children to view this movie. I feel that many children could view the movie but there is violence and a lot of blood. There were a couple of times that I had to turn my head away from the screen because of the blood and other disturbing things that were shown in the film. Therefore, I feel that parents should view the film before they let their children see it.
I thought the movie was a good film and found it very interesting. There were many funny parts which is not surprising due to the fact that Johnny Depp is one of the main characters in the movie. It teaches people that you should go after what you believe is right and that it is possible to make friends with the people you least expect. Everyone needs someone in their life that believes in them and understands them.
Like I stated earlier, I am not a big fan of western movies but I found this movie very entertaining. There are several reviews on the internet that say the movie was boring and drug on. I do not feel that this is the case because every part of the movie lead to a main part. I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys action movies. Even if you do not enjoy western movies, give this movie a chance because you may find yourself surprised like I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment