Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Product Recommendations

Product Recommendations Friday, June 28, 2013 Product Recommendation There are many products that I would recommend to my viewers of my website and blogs about movies. I have actually made a few of my own products that I feel that some of my customers would enjoy and could buy for gifts for others. There are also some products that I would recommend that other companies sell. In this blog I am going to list the four items that I have selling on a website and a list of some items that I feel that you would enjoy from other websites. Everyone has different needs and have interests in different items. That is why everybody is unique in their own way. There are tons of different things that are being marketed and advertised so everyone can find something of interest to purchase. I have made a couple of t-shirts and a bumper sticker that I feel that all movie lovers would enjoy. Here is a list of the items I am selling: Mans T-Shirt: This is a t-shirt that comes in several different colors. Black, navy, gray, and stone blue are the colors that you can choose from. The shirt says “I am a movie star” and has a star on it. Women’s T-Shirt: This t-shirt comes in the colors light blue, light yellow, and light pink. On the shirt it says “I <3 Movies”. Bumper Sticker: The bumper sticker that I created says I <3 Movies. The colors are orange and blue. Hooded Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt says I <3 Movies and comes in the colors of white or grey. This is the website to view these items: www.cafepress.com/allaboutmovies2 Like I stated above, there are also products that I would recommend that other companies have made. Here is a list of these items: Sony DVD Player: This DVD player upscales DVD’s to near-HD quality and has fast/slow playback with sound. It can be found at wal-mart at this site http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-HDMI-DVD-Player/20370542 DVD Binder: This is a binder that holds up to 208 DVD’s. It has nylon material resistant to heat. This item can also be purchased at wal-mart at this site http://www.walmart.com/ip/Case-Logic-208-Capacity-Nylon-CD-DVD-Binder/12183999 These are just a few items that I would recommend anyone who loves or owns movies to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment