Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Man Of Steel Movie Review

Man of Steel Movie Review I recently saw the movie Man of Steel in movie theaters last week. I thought the movie was great! I have never really been able to get into the superman movies so I was not sure how I would like this movie. It took me by surprise how much I got into the movie from the beginning. It is a story about a boy who is from another planet and gets sent to earth after he is born. He lives as normal of a life as possible until he starts doing things to give his secret away. He has enemies from the planet he came from and they come searching for him. I am not going to give the ending away so I will leave the explanation of the movie at that. On a scale of one to ten I would give a rating of a nine to this movie. I did not see any negatives about the movie because I loved all parts of it. It never got to where there was a boring part and you never got confused about what was going on in the movie. The graphics were amazing and you can tell there was a lot of time put into how the movie was going to be made. Compared to the superman movies in the past, there were a few things that were in common such as what planet they came from and how he got his powers. The difference is that the Man of Steel movie is more interesting. I feel that this movie is good for any type of audience but preferably people who enjoy action movies. There is a lot of action affiliated with this movie and a little bit of a love store involved. I even feel that some children would enjoy this movie, just know that there is some violence involved. I feel that anyone who gets a chance to see this movie, whether it be in theaters or when it comes out on DVD, should watch it. I would prefer in the movie theater just because it has a larger screen and the sound effects are sometimes better in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment