Saturday, July 13, 2013

List of Things I learned in Accounting 255

Things I Learned in Accounting 255

When I first signed up to take Accounting 255 this summer at Illinois State Univerestiy I was very nervous because I have only taken one other online summer class my entire college career. When I read in the syllabus what all we would be performing in this class I got even more nervous because I knew it would take a lot of time to get all the work done and also find time to work at my job. It was all worth it in the end though and I learned many different things through the course of this class. I am going to be listing 14 different things I learned in Accounting 255 below.

1.       How to make my own website
2.       How to make a blog
3.       How to make different pages for my website
4.       Different types of blog posts that can be written (ex. List post, link post, product recommendation post, and a sneeze page)
5.       What pillar articles are
6.       How to make products to sell on CafePress
7.       How to make a donations button and post it on a website
8.       How to add advertisements spots on a webpage and blog
9.       How to make an eBook with material that I have written
10.   How to write a Business Development Plan
11.   How to add page counters to a website (counts how many people view your page)
12.   How to make Ezine articles and have them posted on the web
13.   How to get my website and blog on search engines
14.   How to make a contact widget on my website and blog so people can contact me through e-mail right on my page.

Taking this summer course has taught me a lot that I did not know how to do. I feel that this will help me with the career I choose to partake.

No comments:

Post a Comment